CK Group are recruiting for a Logistics Administrator to join a Waste Management company at their site based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Our client provides total waste management services to customers nationwide and is one of the UK\'s most valued hazardous waste management companies.
£9.50 per hour.
This role is located in Newcastle-under-Lyme and is commutable from Stoke-on-Trent, Crewe and surrounding villages.
Logistics Administrator Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Manage and provide paperwork for drivers such as waste lists and labels.
- Book third party collections with disposal and transport companies.
- Liaise with outbound teams and transfer station operatives about paperwork and waste labels.
- You may also be required to complete office admin tasks as required by office management.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in an office management role is crucial and experience in logistics would be highly desirable.
- Experience in the waste management industry would also be desirable.
- An excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work flexibly in a fast paced environment is required.
For more information or to apply for this Logistics Administrator position, please contact George Truman on 01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50866.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50866
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th June 2021
- Expires: 8th July 2021