CK Group are recruiting for a Principal Development Scientist to join a Biotechnology Company at their site based near Oxford, on a permanent basis. This will be a lab based role working within GLP guidelines and ensuring project targets are achieved.
Principal Development Scientist Role:
- Develop and implement in-house analytical methods and be responsible in providing support for the smooth day-to-day running of the lab.
- Source, acquire and set-up instrumentation required for analysis of the various in-house chemistries, including acidified nitrite and nitric-oxide-centric analysis.
- Have a positive work ethic.
- Advanced degree in Chemistry or related subject ? preferably PhD.
- 10+ years knowledge and successful experience in developing disparate analytical methodologies.
- Significant experience working in a GLP regulatory environment.
- Experience in drafting Study Plans, Technical Reports and SOPs; and working with an eQMS would be a bonus.
- Although no direct management is required, it is essential that you can lead and motivate the team.
Desired (but not essential experience):
- Implementing electrochemical systems and developing subsequent electroanalytical methodologies.
For more information or to apply for this Principal Development Scientist position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50865.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50865
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th June 2021
- Expires: 8th July 2021