CK Group are recruiting for x2 Process Engineers to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Liverpool on a contract basis until the end of the year.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
This Process Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Liverpool.
Up to £35.34 per hour PAYE or £46.63 per hour Umbrella.
Process Engineer Role:
- Support the development of procedures, process records, and training etc.
- Create reports to document process status and changes.
- Track KPI metrics to discover areas for improvement.
- Communicate findings and proposals to Site Leadership Team.
- Contribute to departmental efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Bachelor?s degree in Engineering or related field (graduate degree preferred).
- Previous experience in Quality or Process Engineering.
- Lean Six Sigma definitely preferred.
- Environmental, health and safety regulations awareness.
- Excellent analytical and math skills.
For more information or to apply for this Process Engineer position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50863.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50863
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th June 2021
- Expires: 8th July 2021