CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Information Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Medical Information Project Manager role will be based at our client?s site in Cambridge or home based.
£500 per day Ltd/Umbrella or £350 per day PAYE.
Medical Information Project Manager Role:
- Communicate and ensure the medical affairs team is informed of upcoming change events impacting the Global Medical Information processes. Aid in the development of operational communication plans for key initiatives.
- Provide strategic project management support as needed for critical programs and activities as determined by the Head of Oncology Global Medical Information. Validate, analyse, and interpret operational dashboard metrics to the Oncology Global Medical Information Leaders and provide specific insight on the meaning of key process and utilization metrics and define approaches to improve outcomes.
- Manage and support project planning of key The Oncology Global Medical Information digital innovation projects.
- Support planning and prioritization of reactive materials for the portfolio, ensuring decisions and actions are appropriately pulled through which includes assisting with the management of the review and approval process of content.
- Coordination of key onboarding activities and training for new team members.
- Bachelor?s degree.
- Experience in project planning, budget planning, information services and/or healthcare related fields.
- Demonstrated success in medical or commercial Operations that involves a complex team environment.
- High capabilities in working collaboratively, strategic thinking, problem solving using communication style that are adaptable to the situation and internal stakeholders.
- Proficiency in technology platforms, the ability to build and manipulate reports in Excel and PowerPoint and to conduct analytics to support planning and decision-making.
- Prior experience and proficiency with Veeva Vault PromoMats or MedComms tools.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Information Project Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50861.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 50861
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th June 2021
- Expires: 8th July 2021