CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant to join a testing laboratory at their site located in Watford on a contract basis until the end of 2021.
Our client is a contract testing laboratory providing a COVID-19 screening service to the private sector.
Salary and Working Hours:
This role offers a competitive salary level. It will be a shift based role, working Monday to Friday between the hours of 2pm and 12 midnight.
This Laboratory Assistant role is located in Watford, with potential for cover to be needed at the other labs around London.
Laboratory Assistant Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Maintain a clean and tidy laboratory environment.
- Perform testing on samples to screen for COVID-19 using the LAMP based method.
- Obtain swab samples for analysis.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in an industry based laboratory.
- Qualification in a Biological subject (i.e. Biomedical Science, Biological Science, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Biology).
- Good communicator.
Due to the nature of this role, you will play a big role in enabling people to return to the workplace throughout the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50855.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Graeme Pallas
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50855
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th June 2021
- Expires: 8th July 2021