As Project Manager you will:
- Provide training and operational support to customers in regulatory affairs and other pharmaceutical functions, affiliates and external collaborators using PDR systems.
- Perform business related system administration tasks (e.g. user acceptance testing, configuration management)
- Support system validation relation tasks (i.e. user acceptance testing)
- Be an ad hoc member to RAT, SMTs and other drug development project teams to provide expertise for document flow/ dossier compilation and regulatory system support as required.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of guidelines, processes and training materials.
- Be active in change management of validated systems including pro-active communication of upcoming system changes to the user community and involvement in user acceptance testing.
The successful applicant will be educated to degree level, ideally within computer or information science. Ideally you should have around 3 years + experience in the pharmaceutical industry or content management system environment is preferred. You should have knowledge of pharma development environment and requirements.
Keywords: Consultant, Business Consultant, Project Management, Project Manager, Business Manager, Regulatory Affairs, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Contract, Temp, Hertfordshire, Remote, Home- Working.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Paramount Recruitment
- Reference: JG/ PM
Website: Paramount Recruitment
- Posted: 10th June 2021
- Expires: 8th July 2021