CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Program Director to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 1 months. The role is remote working with occasional travel to site in Cambridge if required.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Clinical Program Director role is remote with occasional travel to Cambridge.
£750 per day LTD.
Clinical Program Director Role:
- In collaboration with Medical Science Director, be accountable for the clinical program strategy, including innovative approaches to delivery (e.g., new delivery platforms and technology to ensure patient gagement, recruitment and retention).
- Plan, direct and deliver the operational components of assigned clinical programs from design concept to final CSR, through to study closed and archived within agreed budget, time, quality and aligned KPIs.
- Lead and deliver differentiated and robust operational options for review at Investment Decision Governance interactions.
- Lead operational discussions with external entities including regulatory agencies, preferred partners/suppliers and external collaborators.
- Responsible for providing strategic and operational input to cross-functional program development plans, data interpretation and accountable for cross-functional leadership roles as delegated from the Global Project Team (e.g., leadership of cross functional product development team activities).
- Bachelor?s degree in related discipline, preferably in Medical or Biological Science.
- Very strong experience in drug development leadership experience.
- Oncology experience is essential.
- Experience of managing/leading programmes on a global level (early development).
- Ideally you will have in-depth knowledge and experience of clinical development of small molecules/biologics.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Program Director position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50858.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50858
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th June 2021
- Expires: 8th July 2021