CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Data Analyst to join a biopharmaceutical company with site based in Oxford on a contract basis for an initial period of 6 months.
Our client is a highly innovative clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing novel therapies for the treatment of cancers.
The role is going to be remote based with meetings at our client\'s site in Oxford when required.
Clinical Data Analyst Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support the development portfolio through the review and analysis of data to create publications and presentations for internal and external use [including Conferences, Board Meetings, Advisory Boards, Safety Review Committee and Programme teams.
- Gathering developing information on clinical trial landscape and current treatment options.
- Support movement of translational science work into clinical development.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Conduct analysis of study data and correlate with biomarker analysis to support internal and external data.
- Maintaining central data analysis documentation repositories.
- Project management of the production of posters and presentation for congresses.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A Life Science background with previous experience as a Data Analyst.
- Previous experience in oncology clinical endpoint analysis would be advantageous.
- Experience in the production of Swimmer, Spider and Waterfall plots.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Data Analyst position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50853.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50853
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th June 2021
- Expires: 8th July 2021