We are currently looking for a Vaccines Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Vaccines Project Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing internal and external product development activities to ensure that projects are executed on time and to budget against agreed milestones.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Vaccines Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Vaccines Project Manager you will lead, plan and co-ordinate multiple product development projects to agreed timelines.
2. You will report project updates to the Management Team and to external parties.
3. As the Vaccines Project Manager you will organise vaccine batch review and shipments, as well as champion an ISO:13485 quality system and health and safety best practices.
4. You will develop & maintain strong commercial relationships with customers & suppliers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Vaccines Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences subject.
2. Proven industry experience in a scientific managerial role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience leading product development projects at early R&D and pre-clinical stage Experience in biologics or vaccine product development is desirable.
Key Words: Product Development Manager, Vaccines Project Manager, Life Science, Pharma, Biologics, Vaccines, Oxford, Pharmaceuticals
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634917
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Updated: 10th June 2021
- Expires: 8th July 2021