We are currently looking for a QS Validations Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the QS Validations Team Leader you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QS Validations Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for providing line management and supervision for the Quality Systems Validation Team
2. Participating in initial and ongoing risk assessments to identify validation requirements
3. Responsible for developing and maintaining the Site Validation Master Plan and lead the implementation of a Validation working group to ensure that there is a clear plan of site validation activities.
4. Develops and maintains departmental KPIs to support site validation activities and to identify improvement opportunities whilst providing technical support in resolving validation-related incidents or deviations
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QS Validations Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated to degree level, ideally in Project Management.
2. Proven industry experience and understanding of validation in a GMP regulatory industry and managing/leading a small team.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with validation principles and practice as well as knowledge of GMP Annex 15 and its application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Isobella Mcneish
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635071
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 9th June 2021
- Expires: 7th July 2021