My client is currently searching for a Supplpy Chain Planner to join their team on an initial 12 month basis, before potentially transitioning into a permanent role. Within this role you will monitor and manage supply chain inventories and ensure supply chain planning is performed in a timely and accurate manner, incuding; overstock/short dated stock issues, working in conjunction with suppliers and logistics providers to ensure that the company maintain the highest level of service to customers in all markets.
- Ensure that the Master Production Schedule is updated monthly to reflect opening stocks, forecasts and outstanding orders, liaising with suppliers on a day to day basis and escalating potential issues to the Supply Chain manager, to ensure efficient supply chain activities
- Contribute to the efficient and timely distribution of products via effective management of relationships with third-party logistics providers, ensuring all transportation, storage arrangements and necessary certifications are compliant.
- Monitor stock levels, providing weekly reports and identifying and raising issues for resolution to ensure optimal fulfilment of customer orders.
- Perform regular reporting and data analyses to measure supplier performance and demonstrate efficiency of operations.
- Comply with relevant legal and compliance requirements, regulatory and ethical standards and company SOPs.
- A levels or equivalent business experience
- Experience of supply chain and stock management.
- Analytical with good attention to detail.
- Understanding of inter-personal relationships and good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- 2+ years of pharmaceutical experience is essential.
Please contact Tim Barratt on 01727 817 626 for further details, or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Tim Barratt
- Phone: 01727811634
- Reference: BH-25308
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 9th June 2021
- Expires: 7th July 2021