CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Information Officer to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Harlow on a contract basis for 5 months.
Our client is a global leader within the pharmaceutical industry.
This Medical Information Officer role will be based at our clients site in Harlow, Essex.
Up to £21.15 per hour PAYE.
Medical Information Officer Role:
- Providing a high-quality medical information enquiry handling service by responding to medical queries on products and devices across our vast portfolio.
- Document the enquiry and response accurately and completely within the medical information enquiry database Lifesphere Medical Information (LSMI).
- Recognise adverse events and product complaints, handling and reporting these in strict compliance as per company?s SOPs/WIs.
- Understand and manage the customer expectations in providing information within agreed deadlines, ensuring that information provided conforms to the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Creating and maintaining product standard letters, FAQs, Data on File (DOF) and departmental databases.
- Excellent communication skills, ideally in a customer facing role, customer services background.
- Need to have previous experience in an MI role with a pharma company or vendor.
- Excellent written skills and good understanding of general science terms.
- An understanding medical terms is essential and the ability to interpret complex medical terms to translate to a patient.
- Ability to identify adverse events.
Quote job ref 50846.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50846
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th June 2021
- Expires: 7th July 2021