HRS are currently looking for a Senior Manager - IVD to join a global life science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Manager - IVD you will be responsible for managing a team of up to 7 people, lead projects from start to finish and develop new strategies to enhance the Assay Development/Product Management department capabilities.
This is a great opportunity for a leader within diagnostics to join an exciting organisation!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Manager - IVD will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and lead the implementation of new strategies to ensure the effective achievement of scientific objective within the Assay Development / Product Development department.
2. Manage a team of lead scientists/lab managers and ensure their development within the department through one to one meetings, training, mentorship etc.
3. You will manage the development of robust, high performing, best-in-class IVD assays (NGS based).
4. Collaborating with a number of departments globally and make decision that will have a long-term effect to the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Manager - IVD we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Molecular Biology, Genomics, Biochemistry etc. A PhD is preferred.
2. Proven industry experience in managing people and projects within the IVD sectors.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with developing IVD products and working to industry standards ISO13485.
Key Words: IVD / Diagnostics / In Vitro Diagnostics / Assay Development / PhD / IVD Assays / NGS / PCR / Molecular / Biochemical / Product Development / Management / Leader / Decision Maker / ISO13485 / IVDR / FDA
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635037
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 9th June 2021
- Expires: 7th July 2021