CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Supply Chain Coordinator to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham for the contact duration of circa 16 months.
Salary: up to £15.38 per hour PAYE.
Senior Supply Chain Coordinator Role:
· Primarily supporting the Supply Chain Manager
· Responsible for maintaining the SAP (ERP) system updated with material movement.
· Responsible for the QMS flow within Supply Chain
· Facilitate flow of information with Quality and Finance departments.
· Supporting the Supply Chain and Operations to enable that all assets, processes and procedures meet GMP/GDP requirements.
· Ability to multi-task and demonstrate diplomatic skills.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP).
· Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
Our client is the world\'s number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Senior Supply Chain Coordinator role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham, East Midlands
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50839.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hannah Oakley
- Phone: 01438870022
- Reference: 50839
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th June 2021
- Expires: 7th July 2021