CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham for the contact duration of circa 16 months.
Salary: up to £12.82 per hour PAYE.
Supply Chain Coordinator Role:
· Primarily supporting the Supply Chain Manager
· Responsible for maintaining the SAP (ERP) system updated with material movement.
· Facilitate flow of information with Quality and Finance departments.
· Supporting the Supply Chain and Operations to enable that all assets, processes and procedures meet GMP/GDP requirements.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey and receive ideas and instructions to/from others within and outside the organization
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers
· Strong organizational skills
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP)
· Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
Our client is the world\'s number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Supply Chain Coordinator role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham, East Midlands
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50838.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hannah Oakley
- Phone: 01438870022
- Reference: 50838
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th June 2021
- Expires: 7th July 2021