We are currently looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join a leading Clinical Research company based in the London. As the Marketing Communications Manager you will be responsible for driving the full range of the communication activity to a range of stakeholders.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Communications Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Developing and implementing approval processes ensuring material is developed within policy and approved before release.
2. Manage PR/IR stakeholders and other service providers to ensure a high level of execution.
3. Ensure press releases are developed and delivered within deadline and are compliant with LSE rulings.
4. Create measures which can quantify the levels of success of the offline and online marketing activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Communications Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Marketing capacity.
2. Proven industry experience in Life Sciences.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with digital marketing techniques on an international level.
Key Words: Life Sciences / Marketing / Digital Marketing / Social Media
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Greg King
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635059
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 9th June 2021
- Expires: 7th July 2021