We are currently looking for a Non-Clinical Director to join a leading Regulatory Consultancy specialising in ATMPs and Biological products . As the Non-Clinical Director your central focus will be to off Non-Clinical advice, strategic planning and study design to a range of clients developing Biological and Small molecule products.
You will be the subject matter expert for toxicology, safety pharmacology, mechanistic and primary pharmacology issues for small molecule, Biological and Advanced Therapy products.
My client is a leading bespoke Regulatory Consultancy with offices in London, Essex, Cambridge and Europe and this position would offer remote working. My client is keen not just to speak with Regulatory professionals but experienced Study Directors in the non-clinical space that can offer expert advice and guidance to clients.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Non-Clinical Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Be the Non-Clinical subject matter expert for toxicology, safety pharmacology, mechanistic and primary
pharmacology issues for small molecules, biologics and ATMPs
2. Provide leadership in scientific advice meetings at national agencies and EMA and provide expert EU non-clinical regulatory strategy support at all stages of development
3. Author a range of Regulatory Documentation including but not limited to IMPDs, INDs, IBs, Briefing Documents, Orphan Applications, PIPs as well as summaries and overviews for MAA, NDA and BLA
4. Act as client lead offering strong communication skills with the willingness to travel as required (COVID Dependent).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Non-Clinical Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline plus extensive industry experience in a non-clinical setting where you have gained knowledge and experience of Study Design, Regulatory requirements and documentation writing.
2. Proven industry experience writing Regulatory Documentation including but not limited to Scientific Advice documents, IMPDs, INDs, MAA/BLA etc.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with in a range of Therapy areas with a range of molecules would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Non-Clinical | Pre-Clinical | Study Design | Study Manager | Study Director | Leader | Strategy | Consultant | Toxicology | Safety Pharmacology | In Vivo | Animal Studies | Animal Models | Regulatory Affairs
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635031
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 9th June 2021
- Expires: 7th July 2021