HRS are currently looking for a Senior Research Scientist - Immunology to join an exciting start-up organisation in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Research Scientist - Immunology, you will be responsible for lab-based responsibilities, including the development of phenotypic and flow cytometry assays for immune cell therapies. This role is ideal for an experienced scientist who is able to work independently in a challenging environment.
Strong academic background (Post-Doc) will be considered but industry experienced is preferred.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Research Scientist - Immunology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be developing a variety of assays, focused on biochemical and cell assays (phenotypic assays and flow cytometry based assays)
2. You will be working excessively with human primary immune cells, primary cells lines etc.
3. As the Senior Research Scientist you will be designing and managing drug discovery projects.
4. You will be training and supervising junior members of the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Research Scientist - Immunology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A PhD/Post-Doc experience in Biological Sciences, Immunology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience in biochemical and immune based assay development (phenotypic assays and floe cytometry assays)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with primary human cells, primary cells lines etc.
Cell Engineering / Cell Based Assays / Biochemical Assays / ELISA / Flow Cytometry / Immune Cells / Primary Cell Lines / Assay Development / Immunology / Immuno-oncology / Drug Discovery / Start-Up
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635061
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 9th June 2021
- Expires: 7th July 2021