Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company in the Essex area.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for undertaking either mechanical, electrical engineering and facilities management activities within a highly regulated manufacturing facility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for partaking in the facilities and engineering area to review failure history and work order data in order to create, monitor and act of equipment performance trends. This will be accordance with regulatory standards cGMP and relevant quality systems in place.
2. You will be responsible for ensuring the availability and reliability of building utilities, services and manufacturing equipment for the operational areas. You will also identify and implement new technology based on working practice solutions designed to reduce the overall cost per unit measures.
3. Additionally, you will participate and contribute to PPI projects and undertake a Preventive and Predictive maintenance strategy for all of the assets on site. This will include undertaking high levels of PM and Calibration Schedule Compliance.
4. You will be responsible for continuous improvement projects and adhering to health and safety regulations whilst helping to maintenance the site.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in Engineering (Mechanical or electrical).
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry is highly desired. You will need to have proven experience of working with PPM systems, BMS as well as experience in first line diagnostics in M&E systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with plant maintenance is essential.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | Maintenance | GMP | Good | Manufacturing | Practice | Electrical | Mechanical | Plant | Manufacturing | Facilities | Engineering | Building Services
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634207
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th June 2021
- Expires: 6th July 2021