CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a contract basis until the end of the year.
Up to £21.24 per hour Umbrella
Analytical Development Scientist Role:
? Manages or contributes to one or more projects in support of departmental plans. Exercises a wide degree of technical sophistication in accomplishing assigned objectives.
? Designs experiments and carries out scientific work with an awareness of state-of-the-art technology. Creates research plans to fit overall project objectives.
? Maintains awareness of scientific literature to assist work progression and understanding.
? Writes or contributes to technical papers..
? Maintains precise experimental records; issues reports at project milestones; writes invention records to protect scientific discoveries.
- BSc degree plus 1-2 years of experience ideally
- Knowledge of R&D process and associated commercial environment.
- Clear communicator in both oral and written form with both internal departments and external organisations.
- Familiarity with advanced analytical techniques such as Mass spectroscopy and have working experience with conventional analytical techniques such as IC, ISE, HPLC and GC
- Awareness on pre-formulation techniques such as rheology and physical characterisation techniques
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Analytical Development Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Weybridge, Surrey.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50816.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50816
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th June 2021
- Expires: 6th July 2021