CK Group are recruiting for a Program Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company in a remote based contract role for an initial 6-month period. Role Inside IR35.
This company is a successful global biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops innovative medicines and solutions for people living with severe diseases of the immune or central nervous systems. The company works across approximately 40 countries across Europe and the rest of the world.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Work with a cross-disciplinary team of data scientists, cloud engineers, and experimentalists to drive forward programs
- Prepare a business case, project charter, and milestone plan
- Project communication across the Early Solutions organisation
Further responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of scope, schedule, cost all along with the project execution
- Identifying and documenting of risks, as well as tracking of action/decision logs
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background delivering of projects/programs within the pharma life science
Experience in delivering solutions within Cloud architecture
Good understanding of the challenges facing modern Data Science within the Pharma Industry
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50813.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50813
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th June 2021
- Expires: 6th July 2021