We are working with a global contract development and manufacturing organisation, who specialise in the development life changing biopharmaceuticals. This is an exciting opportunity for a Manager to step into a Senior Management role to oversee all technical aspects of cell and analytical molecular biology.
Job Title: Senior Manager- Analytical Sciences
Vacancy type: 12 Month Contract with Possibility of perm for the right candidate
Salary: Highly attractive along with other benefits
Location: North West of England
- Responsible for supervising their direct reports in the Analytical Sciences team, performing biological characterisation to support product development, pilot plant and cGMP production activities.
- Responsible for supervising and planning Analytical Sciences cell and analytical molecular biology method development activities and subsequent testing of process development in-process/ drug substance and stability samples.
- Develop procedures to the required quality for R&D and where required; cGMP compliance, ensuring traceability and documentation of the development and phase appropriate validation (PAV) of associated procedures.
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles of cell and analytical molecular biology (e.g. qPCR, ddPCR, ELISA, Sanger Sequencing)
- In-depth knowledge of cell-based assays with extensive experience using cell-based bioassays for the analysis of viral products
- Greater understanding of residual analysis, techniques for determining Full: Empty particle analysis and product sequencing, (particularly NGS)
- In-depth knowledge of state-of-the-art titre analysis of viral proteins and viral genomes and characterisation of viral proteins and associated strategies
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Rebecca Evans at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Rebecca on 01618682206.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160608
- Posted: 8th June 2021
- Expires: 15th June 2021