Job Title: Automation Robot Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: 2 years + potential to go permanent
Pay Rate: £12.51 an hour (circa £23,418 per annum)
SRG is working with a global-leading agrochemical company based close to Reading.
They are currently seeking a Robot Operator to support the automation capability for a portfolio of formulation and global supply projects.
- Supports automation work programmes as defined by supervisor (an automation chemist or team leader)
- Ensuring the automation robots are operating smoothly
- Works with supervisor to generate good quality data via established methodologies
- Helps maximise system efficiency and reliability, over time this could include responding to system failures during weekday evening hours.
- Invests in and is committed to personal development and growth
- Actions visibly demonstrate that safety of self and colleagues always takes priority at work (HSE)
- Minimum of A Levels or equivalent within Science, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related subject
- Have a strong problem solving and analytical mind-set
- Excellent communication skills
- Good skills with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Passion for learning as training will be provided
Apply online today. For more information about the role or application submission process please email Irfan Jabar on Irfan.email@example.com
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160641
- Posted: 8th June 2021
- Expires: 6th July 2021