We are currently looking for a Interim Shut-Down Planner to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Greater London area. As the Interim Shut-down Planner you will be responsible for the delivery of the 2021 Engineering Shut-Down of the facility. The role will be for 6 months and will sit outside of IR-35.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Interim Shut-Down Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Shut-Down Planner, you will be responsible for developing and co-ordinating the shut-down schedule, and participate in the successful roll-out and execution.
2. You will be responsible for preparing and generating the shut-down schedule using Microsoft Project.
3. As the Shut-Down Planner, you will be responsible for reporting any clashes between shut-down activities and identifying the critical path and key dependencies.
4. You will be responsible for ensuring all work is schedule in a logical time frame in the future and providing input to reporting of shut-down progress.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Interim Shut-Down Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical setting is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft Project is essential.
Key Words: Engineering | Planning | Plan | Engineer | Shut-down | Planner | Shutdown | MS Project | Microsoft | Project | Pharmaceutical | GMP | Biotech | Contract | Outside | IR-35
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635036
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th June 2021
- Expires: 6th July 2021