We are currently looking for a QC Method Validation Manager to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Method Validation Manager you will be responsible for the validation and technology transfer of novel and established test methods for the analysis of gene therapy products and associated materials used for manufacturing the EU and FDA GMP requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Method Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will serve as the SME for lifecycle management of analytical assays, equipment and materials including in-process samples and finished products.
2. As the QC Method Validation Manager you will generate qualification/validation projects and associated documentation in support of the analytical activities performed ensuring compliance requirements are maintained.
3. You will also support the set up of the QC department for the continuation of the analytical testing for clinical trial materials, commercial supply and stability studies.
4.The QC Method Validation Manager will also be responsible for ensuring all training is undertaken in a timely manner as required to perform required activities. You will also support any training activities of other employees where required,
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Method Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in an analytical development and validation role in the pharmaceutical or other regulated industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working towards GMP regulations.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Validation / Method Validation / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Manager / Life Sciences / Gene Therapy / Biopharmaceuticals / Analytical.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635048
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th June 2021
- Expires: 6th July 2021