We are currently looking for a Clinical Application Specialist to join a leading biotech company based in the South East of England. As the Clinical Application Specialist, you will be responsible for providing technical and application support on a range of cell sorting instrumentation with Cell and Gene Therapy focussed clients. This role will have a focus supporting and assisting client companies with their research and utilisation of cell sorting instrumentation through highly technical conversations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Application Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide on-site technical consultation, troubleshooting and training for various cell sorting instrumentation across a range of clinically focussed clients.
2. You will utilise your prior technical experience of flow cytometry, cell sorting, cell and gene therapies, and GMP to provide expertise to colleagues and clients on the applications of the portfolio.
3. As the CAS you will assist in the development of GMP compliant cell and gene therapy processes using the company\'s instruments and products.
4. You will work closely with Clinical Account Managers, providing them with technical support and training, and supporting them with client queries regarding the products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Application Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in a Life Science subject e.g. Immunology, Bioprocessing, Regenerative Medicine, Cell/Gene Therapy
2. Proven experience with relevant techniques in an academic or industrial laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Flow Cytometry, FACs or MACs techniques.
Key Words: Clinical Applications Specialist / Biotech / Biotechnology / Flow Cytometry / FACs / CliniMACs / Prodigy / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / Cell Sorting / Cell Processing / CAS / Life Sciences
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634854
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 7th June 2021
- Expires: 5th July 2021