CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Wokingham on a contract basis for 12 months.
£34.66 (Umbrella) / £25.80 (PAYE)
Clinical Specialist Role:
- Providing support to the Sales Specialists in servicing their customers and accounts.
- Provide in theatre support to consultants and nursing staff regarding the use of products.
- Provide first class service and flawless supply to customers including training, stock checks, timely deliveries and supporting the theatre team to ensure the operation proceeds successfully.
- Presentations in Hospital Meetings and Exhibitions.
- Build and develop relationships with Clinical partners.
- Experience of orthopaedics and/or sports medicine as well as an understanding of a Theatre Environment.
- Exposure of health sciences, anatomy and/or arthroscopy.
- A Clinical qualification, e.g. ODP, RGN, Physiotherapy is helpful.
- Excellent communication, team-working and organisational skills, plan workload and to prioritise effectively.
- Computer Literacy & Management of CRM System.
Our client is part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women\'s health care fields.
This Clinical Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Wokingham, Berkshire. This is a field Based role, requires daily travel within Region or some overnight stays may be required to service the Region.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50810.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 50810
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th June 2021
- Expires: 5th July 2021