* GPhC Registration.
* 6 Months of NHS experience.
* Good Communication Skills
* Able to work alone and as part of a team
* Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
* Work under pressure and maintain quality standards
* Attention to detail.
* Day-to-day operations of the Technical Services to ensure all activities comply with current clinical, GCP, GMP and NHSQA guidelines.
* Ensuring compliance with current directives, legislation, external audits, current good manufacturing practice and health and safety.
As a Specialist Pharmacist, you will be required to supervise and support a centralised Pharmacy Aseptic Unit, both manufacturing and dispensing chemotherapy as well as providing quality assurance
Good Aseptic and Cancer Services experience within a Hospital is essential.
To qualify for this position, it is essential that you hold an MPharms Degree, along with GPhC registration.
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact the pharmacy team on 0207 613 6789.
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Mediplacements
- Reference: J95639
- Posted: 7th June 2021
- Expires: 5th July 2021