We are currently looking for a Validation Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. The contract will be until the end of the year and you will have to work inside of IR-35 meaning through an umbrella company. As the Validation Officer you will be responsible for qualification and validation activities in accordance with corporate standards, site procedures, User requirements, equipment specifications and regulatory guidelines thereby maintaining cGMP for the site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Officer, will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Validation Officer, you will be responsible for qualification and validation activities in accordance with corporate standards.
2. You will be responsible for undertaking validation duties including the preparation, execution and reporting of validation documentation.
3. As the Validation Officer, you will be responsible of providing support and guidance to site projects by meeting the quality and compliance requirements of the site.
4. You will be responsible for driving continuous improvement and support the review and approval process for quality reviews as well as validation deliverables.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical or Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceutical setting is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within validation is essential.
Key Words: Validation | Equipment | Cleaning | Pharmaceutical | GMP | cGMP | Office | Contract
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635046
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 4th June 2021
- Expires: 2nd July 2021