CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Study Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Saffron Walden on a contract basis for 12 months. The job is remote with some occasional travel to site.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Associate Study Manager role will be based at our clients site in Saffron Walden.
Up to £500 per day LTD - outside IR25.
Associate Study Manager Role:
- Plan and manage Investigational Medicinal Product (IMP) supply for assigned clinical studies.
- Work collaboratively within Logistics and Clinical Supply (LCS) to ensure seamless delivery by LCS Matrix team (Study, Vendor, Distribution and Systems management activities).
- Liaise with interfaces and stakeholders internally and externally as required to ensure highly effective clinical supply planning and execution, including on-going responsiveness to any changes that may impact supply strategy.
- Plan and manage IMP supply for assigned clinical studies.
- The Associate Study Manager will typically be responsible for management of a number of clinical studies which may include a portfolio of External Sponsored Research studies (ESR) and may involve a few different development compounds. Studies may be domestic and /or international in scope and may be in clinical development Phase 1 or 2.
- BSc degree in basic or Applied Science or Engineering. You will have appropriate direct experience working in a development or technical operations environment in the pharmaceutical, scientific or health care product industry. Specific experience in IMP management and/or supply is desirable.
- Some experience in planning and managing IMP supply for clinical studies, including oversight of vendor GMP operations.
- Experience in the Biotechnology and/or Pharmaceutical industry is required and some prior experience in IMP management and supply is preferred.
- Preferably will have a working knowledge of the drug development process.
- Some prior experience and/or working understanding of cGMP, GCP and ICH guidelines as relates to IMP labelling, packaging and distribution.
For more information or to apply for this Associate Study Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50812.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50812
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th June 2021
- Expires: 2nd July 2021