CK are recruiting for x2 Industrial Electricians to join a chemical company in the agricultural industry at their site based in Lincolnshire on a 1 year fixed term contract.
Our client manufactures and distributes liquid fertilisers and environmental products.
This role is located just East of Lincoln and is commutable from the city of Lincoln and coastal towns.
Industrial Electrician Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Hands on, electrical project work.
- Extensive cable tray installing, cable pulling, cable installation and panel building.
- Ensuring all electrical installations are up to regulatory standards and fit for purpose.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An electrical qualification in conjunction with being apprentice trained.
- Conversant in IEE 17th Edition wiring regulations.
- A current MEWP license would be highly desirable.
- Extensive experience in cable tray installing, cable pulling, cable installation and panel building is required.
- Experience working on a chemical manufacturing site would be highly desirable.
For more information or to apply for these Industrial Electrician positions, please contact George Truman on 01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50811.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50811
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th June 2021
- Expires: 2nd July 2021