CK Group are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for a shift based role (day shifts and night shifts) to undertake the activities of the company\'s Manufacturing Centre warehouse team. This position is a permanent based role in Stevenage with shifts from 7am-3:30pm and 1:30pm-10pm from Monday to Friday with potential weekend work. Please note that there are two early shift vacancies and one late shift vacancy with overtime available.
Our clients vision has always been for the UK to be a global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell and gene therapies and a place where collaborating businesses can start, and confidently grow.
Warehouse Operative Role:
- Complete all Goods-In procedures
- Management for storage of product and dispatch of final product
- Movement of materials within the GMP warehouse
- Perform regular/scheduled inventory controls, adhering to relevant SOPs
- Internal/external audit programs
- Proven experience of working in a GMP warehouse environment (preferably biopharmaceutical)
- Familiarity with standard life sciences laboratory materials/consumables
- Ability to learn and recognise specialist and non-routine lab materials/consumables
- Previous experience in the use of an ERP system
- A level or equivalent
- Proven experience of working in a laboratory/biopharmaceutical environment (desirable)
- Fork Lift Truck license (desirable)
For more information or to apply for this Warehouse operative role, please contact Sajra Hameed on 01246 457722 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50798.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sajra Hameed
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50798
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th June 2021
- Expires: 2nd July 2021