We are currently looking for a Inside Sales Representative (French Speaking) to join a leading Genetic Sequencing Solutions company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Inside Sales Representative (French Speaking) you will be responsible for supporting and selling to French speaking clients within the EMEA territory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Inside Sales Representative (French Speaking) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work closely with existing French speaking accounts, engaging customers, building relationships and promoting products and solutions within the company portfolio.
2. As the Inside Sales Representative you will utilise the CRM for forecasting, lead generation and contacting existing accounts.
3. You will establish yourself as a trusted contact with customers through assisting them with any queries regarding the portfolio and product pricing.
4. There will be opportunity for field based sales activities as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Inside Sales Representative (French Speaking) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject (e.g. Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology) and a working knowledge and practical experience with Molecular Biology sequencing techniques such as NGS and PCR.
2. Proven industry experience in a sales based or customer facing role within the Biotech or Life Science industry.
3. Must be fluent in French to a professional standard.
Key Words: Molecular Biology | NGS | Next Generation Sequencing | Sequencing | PCR | Polymerase Chain Reaction | French | France | Sales | Inside Sales | CRM | Lead Generation | Cambridgeshire | South East | Customer Support | Customer Service | Account Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635043
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 4th June 2021
- Expires: 2nd July 2021