Stephanie Maccioni is recruiting for a Manager, Clinical Data Management to join a very well respected Pharmaceutical company at their site based in London on a permanent basis.
The Manager, Clinical Data Management is responsible for the data management aspects of assigned clinical studies or project(s). They will be responsible for the effective communication within the corporation and, where possible, with external organisations of the issues and actions related to the successful completion of data management activities within the project(s). They will also fulfil the role of Study Data Manager on one or more clinical studies.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Conduct oneself at all time in accordance with Quality Management System, working practices and Good Clinical Practice/Good Manufacturing Practice and other relevant GxP regulations, and ensure training in these areas is kept up-to-date at all times.
- Being responsible and accountable for all appropriate data management aspects of a clinical study and where appropriate the development project(s)
- Being the primary contract for all data management activities of the study or project(s).
- Being the primary contact for external consultants and Service Providers(SPs) for all appropriate data management activities of the study/project(s).
Minimum BSc in the life sciences, physical sciences, information technology/science, nursing degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Significant demonstratable data management experience gained within a contract research organisation (CRO), pharmaceutical, or biotechnology companies in a global environment, with proven experience of overseeing outsourced data management studies.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50804 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 50804
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th June 2021
- Expires: 2nd July 2021