CK Group are currently recruiting a Research Scientist to join a world leader in innovative drug discovery and development, focusing on new oncology treatments based in Cambridgeshire. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis.
Research Scientist Role:
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Complete bioanalytical method development for small molecular analysis biological samples.
- Assist in the quantification of small molecules for PK and PK/PD studies.
- Undertake in-vitro ADME studies including intrinsic clearance and permeability assay.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc within a relevant scientific discipline would be advantageous.
- Experience working within a similar environment is essential.
- Understanding of bioanalytical method development.
- Experience with in-vitro ADME methodologies would be advantageous.
For more information or to apply for this Research Scientist position, please contact CK Group on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50800.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jade Stirk
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50800
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th June 2021
- Expires: 2nd July 2021