CK Group are recruiting for a Method Development Analyst to join a pharmaceutical business at their site based in Dundee on a permanent basis.
Our client is a multi-national organisation who specialise in the manufacture and distribution of pharmaceutical medicines across the globe.
Method Development Analyst Role:
As a Method Development Analyst you will be responsible for carrying out analysis on pharmaceutical samples, including raw materials, intermediate and final products.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Development, validation and transfer of analytical methods.
- Providing analytical troubleshooting support.
- Assisting in ensuring compliance with quality, regulatory and company standards.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Chemistry or related subject.
- Experience working in an analytical testing laboratory.
- Familiar with cGMP practices.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50295.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jade Stirk
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50295
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th June 2021
- Expires: 2nd July 2021