Are you an experienced Warehouse Operator looking for a new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Stevenage area on a shift basis, alternating between early and late shifts.
The purpose of the Warehouse Operative is to play a hands-on role undertaking the activities of the company\'s warehouse team. You will report to the Manufacturing Warehouse and Logistics Manager and ensure that the manufacturing centre meets the standards and expectations of regulatory authorities and key stakeholders.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Warehouse Operative will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Complete all Goods-In procedures according to schedule, including inspection and safe storage of incoming of materials including patient samples. Management for the storage of final product and the dispatch of final product(s) and complete all Goods-Out procedures according to schedule.
2. Movement of materials within the GMP warehouse, using both manual techniques and lifting equipment where available. Additionally, you will be responsible for the safe operation of Warehouse Equipment and vehicles, adhering to all health and safety procedures.
3. As the Warehouse Operative, you will also be responsible for performing regular / scheduled inventory controls, adhering to relevant SOPs as well as ensuring that the facility is maintained and kept to GMP standards. You may also be required to participate in internal/external audit programs where required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Warehouse Operative we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven previous experience of working in a GMP warehouse environment (preferably within biopharmaceuticals) and experience using an ERP system (e.g. SAP ByDesign) for ordering and goods receipting is essential for this position.
2. Familiarity with standard life sciences laboratory materials / consumables, experience of working in a laboratory and a Fork Lift Truck Licence would be desirable for the role of Warehouse Operative.
Key Words: Warehouse Operative | Operator | SAP | Supply Chain | Logistics | Biopharmaceutical | Pharmaceuticals | Vaccines
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634545
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 4th June 2021
- Expires: 2nd July 2021