CK Clinical are recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate to join Boyds on a permanent basis.
Boyds are a consultancy providing a wide range of expertise and skills central to the development of pharmaceutical and biotechnology medicinal products and medical devices. Working with early stage biotechs, medical device companies and universities, the team supports the development of advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs), small molecules and biologics across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
This will be a partly home-based position requiring at least two days per week in the Crewe office and training will be given.
Clinical Research Associate Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to provide effective management and monitoring of sponsor clinical trials.
The role involves:
- Site initiation and routine monitoring through to site close out activities.
- Feasibility and site selection activities.
- Performing ethics/IRB submissions.
- Site contract negotiation and site liaison activities.
- Being involved in the process of business development and other business activities as required.
To succeed in this role, you will be/have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a scientific field.
- Some site monitoring experience
- A good understanding of the clinical process across all phases (particularly phase I-IIa).
- Be comfortable being client facing.
- A \'can do\' attitude.
- Full driving licence and a willingness to travel.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50802.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50802
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th June 2021
- Expires: 2nd July 2021