Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Scientific Project Manager to join an exciting biotech developing a portfolio of autoimmune disease treatments. This will be a fully home-based position in the UK.
Salary: Around £60,000
As Scientific Project Manager you will work closely with the Chief Scientific Officer to ensure that outsourced pre-clinical and clinical projects proceed according to price, time and quality objectives.
Key duties will include:
- Project planning and tracking using GANNT charts
- Close liaison with labs, CROs and other third-party vendors
As Scientific Project Manager you will require:
- A relevant life science degree
- Previous project management experience for both pre-clinical and clinical research
- A high degree of IT literacy
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50759 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50759
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th June 2021
- Expires: 2nd July 2021