CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join a speciality pharmaceutical company on a remote based fixed term contract for 12 months.
The company is a specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to developing hormone therapeutics for rare and chronic endocrine conditions.
Clinical Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage clinical studies to ICH-GCP standards and current local country legislations
- Manage and/or participate in the selection process for clinical CROs / vendors / consultants
- Manage selected Clinical CRO?s; vendors and consultants and their conduct of clinical studies acting as their single point of contact
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in protocol and CRF design, data management processes and related study specific documentation.
- Assist in the preparation and review of study protocols and other study specific documentation, support the maintenance and review of study TMFs (both paper and electronic).
- Prior experience running clinical trials and working in accordance with GCP; GVP (or other GXP areas) and current EU legislation.
- Experience including reviewing and writing SOPs.
- Knowledge and experience in clinical operations
- Experience in the management of CROs and working within a remote working team
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50630.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50630
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th June 2021
- Expires: 2nd July 2021