CK Group are recruiting for a Study Data Manager to join a world leading pharmaceutical company who are based in Hertfordshire on a 12-month contract basis, working remotely.
This role will be outside IR35; working options PAYE/Umbrella/Limited are available .
- Work within a team of experts in data life-cycle management who acquire and curate data for use in exploratory research, clinical development, and evidence generation
- Collaborate with peers within the function and across the organization to identify, design and execute fit for purpose data management solutions
- Ensure the timely completion of data management deliverables and partner with Functional Service Providers and vendors, overseeing and providing technical expertise in the delivery of high-quality data
- Bring strong leadership experience from having lead teams in the past.
- Work with external business partners.
- BSc or MSc in Life Sciences, Data/Computer Science, Bioinformatics OR equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of CDISC data standards
- Experience in leading CDM study teams and maintaining oversight of all start-up, conduct and close-out activities
- Experience making difficult work-related decisions
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50480.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 50480
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd June 2021
- Expires: 1st July 2021