We are currently looking for a Data Verification Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Data Verification Scientist you will be responsible for the independent review of analytical data, in addition to the training and support of the activities of the analytical group.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Verification Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Review the analytical data to ensure it has been generated in compliance with GMP and SOP\'s; checking calculations and data transcriptions for accuracy. Verifying the traceability and integrity of all data generated.
2. Identify anomalies and report them to the analyst\'s team leader, liaising with analytical scientists to ensure all necessary corrections are made.
3. To plan and perform reviews of analytical data and documentation in the laboratory in preparation for audits.
4. Trend any observations during the review of laboratory notebooks, as the Data Verification Scientist you will also be responsible for training scientists in the checking procedures
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Verification Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree qualified in Chemistry or Pharmacy (or other relevant discipline)
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceuticals and analytical chemistry in a GMP compliant environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the review of analytical documentation and a wide range of analytical techniques
Key Words: Data Scientist / Data Verification / Pharmaceuticals / Analytical / Chemistry / Documentation / Reports / Anomalies / Calculations / GMP / SOP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634885
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 3rd June 2021
- Expires: 1st July 2021