CK Group are recruiting for a Development Scientist to join a pharmaceutical business at their site based in Dundee on a 12 month contract.
Our client is a multi-national organisation who specialise in the manufacture and distribution of pharmaceutical medicines across the globe.
Development Scientist Role:
As a Development Scientist you will be responsible for development and technical transfer work for novel Animal Health products.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Provide technical leadership for the technical transfer of products.
- Complete product specific risk analysis.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for product scale up activities.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree or Ph.D. in Chemistry, or relevant science.
- Familiar with the ICH and cGXP instructions and issues related to regulatory correspondence.
For more information or to apply for this Development Scientist position, please contact on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50752.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jade Stirk
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50752
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd June 2021
- Expires: 1st July 2021