CK Group are recruiting for a Junior Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Wokingham on a contract basis for 8 months.
Our client is part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women\'s health care fields.
This Junior Project Manager role will be based at our clients site in Wokingham, Berkshire.
£16.32 per hour PAYE.
Junior Project Manager Role:
- Lead overall project activities and accountable for achieving project goals on time and within the agreed budget.
- Have responsibility for project implementation, after the development and define phase is established, contribute to the definition of the business case if requested.
- Liaising, agreeing, involving and communicating all aspects of the project with senior management.
- Enable the fluid process and Sign-off across the EMEA areas of disciplines.
- Support the Senior PM in Lead, Identify, communicate, and resolve key issues with executive sponsors or key managers.
- Provide ongoing status communications to all levels of the organization.
- Bachelors in Physical Sciences, Engineering, Business & Marketing, or appropriate related field.
- Pharmaceutical and OTC Product knowledge is a must have.
- Experience managing cross-functional expertise (R&D, Franchise Marketing, Packaging development, Procurement).
- Broad business acumen with knowledge of project related finance.
- Experience with new product development processes and terminology.
For more information or to apply for this Junior Project Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50786.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 50786
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd June 2021
- Expires: 1st July 2021