CK Group are recruiting for a Principal Pharmacovigilance Professional to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Principal Pharmacovigilance Professional role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
£400-500 per day LTD.
Principal Pharmacovigilance Professional Role:
- Identify opportunities for and drive the enhancement of existing processes and partnerships through knowledge of internal and external environment.
- Work with the PV P, P&C leads, and Patient Safety and Regulatory experts, develop, establish, monitor, report and assess global KPIs related to safety and regulatory data reporting.
- Utilise safety and regulatory knowledge to maintain and support the global inspection readiness strategy.
- Use deep understanding of regulatory and pharmacovigilance processes and regulations provide process or compliance support to safety and regulatory teams and submissions.
- A Science/Pharmacy/Nursing degree, with at least 5 years relevant experience (pharmaceutical, regulatory, safety and partnership) and thorough scientific knowledge sufficient to understand all aspects of regulatory/pharmacovigilance and partnership issues.
- Proven experience in case handling as well as process improvement is essential.
- Strong negotiation, conflict management and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships is essential.
- Thorough knowledge of the drug development process is required.
- Knowledge of CoE and CMO operating model is desirable.
For more information or to apply for this Principal Pharmacovigilance Professional position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50785.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: £400-500 per day LTD
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd June 2021
- Expires: 1st July 2021