CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 12-18 months.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Quality Assurance Associate role will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent.
From £15.73 to £20.97 per hour PAYE, depending upon experience.
Quality Assurance Associate Role:
- Provide Quality Operations support for GMP operations conducted in Global Clinical Supply and Vendor Management.
- Technical writing in support of procedure and process simplification projects with subject matter experts including the revision and redesign of Standard Operating Procedures, User Guides, and templates/forms.
- Create standard communication templates using SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher, other media tools to deliver updates and adoption of best practices across the organization.
- Compile key quality performance metrics, run analysis and reporting using system exports and Spotfire dashboards.
- Sound knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices and the applicable GxP regulations and standards.
- Hold a degree within a relevant subject or have equivalent working experience.
- Previous experience within a QA role within a pharmaceutical company would be a distinct advantage.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Assurance Associate position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50783.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50783
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 2nd June 2021
- Expires: 30th June 2021