CK Group are recruiting for a Maintenance Planner to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Maintenance Planner role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
£14.33-17.91 per hour, depending on experience.
Maintenance Planner Role:
- Accountable for the CMMS backlog of work orders within their area.
- Verify the availability of parts, materials, access, and special tools required for the job and if needed will order parts and materials for maintenance jobs. Must be able to recognize parts.
- Must have a working knowledge of the facility that they are supporting to ensure work is created appropriately. This should include walk downs of the area during job plan creation, and quotes from third parties.
- Ensure that planned work is costed accurately such that correct financial decisions can be made.
- Some Engineering education (HNC), associate\'s degree, skilled trade training or experience. Have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship.
- Solid demonstratable background in Engineering.
- Understanding of Lean Processes such as PDCA, RCPS.
- Knowledge of Mechanical, ECI or Chemical Engineering as key skills.
For more information or to apply for this Maintenance Planner position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49689.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49689
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 2nd June 2021
- Expires: 30th June 2021