CK Group are recruiting for a Health Outcomes Scientist to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry either from home or at their site based in Bracknell on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly: £36.18 - £48.52 PAYE
Health Outcomes Scientist Role:
- Establishes and maintains a broad network of contacts within the health care sector, pharmaceutical industry, health technology assessment agencies, and academia.
- Influences and supports health outcomes research strategy in order to achieve appropriate access for company products.
- Ensures quality standards and performance standards for research projects are realistic and attained, and studies are in conformance with the Principles of Medical Research.
- Ensures health outcomes program/process of study research agenda budgets are realistic, attained on time, and on budget.
? Ensures alignment with global/regional cross-functional teams, as well as providing health economics/outcomes assessments and recommendations with respect to compounds/products to management and business units
- An advanced degree, including Ph.D., M.D., or PharmD/Master?s degree with relevant experience in an appropriate discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully in a team-oriented/cross-functional environment.
- Understanding of and experience with clinical settings and clinical research.
- Technical and analytic capabilities in the areas of economic modeling, economic evaluation, cost-effectiveness evaluation, burden of disease, epidemiology, statistics, health care policy etc.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Health Outcomes Scientist role will be based either from home or at our clients site in Bracknell, Surrey.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50251.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50251
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 2nd June 2021
- Expires: 30th June 2021