Novacyt, supported by the CK Group, are recruiting for a Molecular Biology Technician to join the company at a pivotal point in their growth. This is an exciting opportunity supporting the roll out of new COVID related testing products.
This role is a part time role, working hours Monday to Friday 6-10 pm.
This role is located in Southampton.
Molecular Biology Technician Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Receiving, processing, analysing samples for COVID-19.
- Analysing, interpreting data and report results.
- Troubleshooting software and readings.
- Ensuring that processes are carried out safely and efficiently.
- Maintaining documents and procedures within laboratory.
- Following health and safety protocols in a laboratory environment.
- Working and communicating across a fast-paced cross organisational team.
- PhD in Molecular Biology; or MSc in scientific discipline together equivalent hands-on experience.
- Extensive experience in a laboratory setting (academic, clinical or industrial).
- Knowledge of PCR methods and troubleshooting.
- Experience of using a biosafety cabinet.
For more information or to apply for this Molecular Biology Technician position, please contact CK Group\'s Technical Team on 01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50778.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50778
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 2nd June 2021
- Expires: 30th June 2021