We are currently looking for a Stem Cell Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Stem Cell Scientist you will be responsible for using you technical expertise to accelerate the development and translation of Pluripotent Stem Cells (PSC) derived therapies.
This position would suite an enthusiastic Scientist with experience of differentiating Pluripotent Stem Cells, ideally with some exposure to cell with Haematopoietic linage. This is an exciting opportunity to be a Stem Cell Technical expert in a leading Cell and Gene Therapy business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Stem Cell Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work in a Matrix environment where you will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects focused around the development and industrialisation of Cell and Gene Therapy products.
2. Work in a Lab-Based environment where you will use your expertise and knowledge to optimise the expansion and differentiation of PSC as well as the characterisation of Stem Cells.
3. Aid the translation of research-based manufacturing processes to clinical manufacturing protocols that will become suitable for commercial use
4. You well develop and write robust protocols and processes. Liaise cross functionally with other teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Stem Cell Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline e.g. PhD in Stem Cell Biology. Experience with differentiation of Stem Cells (ideally Pluripotent stem cells) is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience with differentiating towards a Haematopoietic lineage is beneficial to your application.
3. Ability to troubleshoot, develop and optimise processes is highly desirable. Experience with Bioprocessing technologies or Design of Experiment (DoE) is also advantageous.
Key Words: Stem Cell | Pluripotent Stem Cell | Human Stem Cell | Embryonic Stem Cell | Induced Stem Cell | iPSC | PSC | hSC | ESC | Haematopoietic | Cell Culture |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634256
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 2nd June 2021
- Expires: 30th June 2021